12 Empowering Beliefs to Live By Today
Most people do not realize how important your mindset and your belief system is. What you believe about yourself and the world around you determines the experiences that you attract into your life.
Even the experiences that we view as negative obstacles have value to our growth if we can merely open ourself up to it. It is possible to develop a mindset about life that will help you to feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the situation.
I have put together this list of 12 empowering beliefs that you can adopt immediately that will absolutely allow you to transform your life through the power of positive thinking. Empowering Beliefs to Make You Smile, Smiling Makes You Happy, Happiness Raises Your Vibration and a Raised Vibration Attracts All Good Things of Similar Positive Vibration. Meditate on these ideas and watch your life transform.
1. I take responsibility. You are in charge of your life. No one or nothing has the power to change the results that you produce in your life – unless you allow them to. Hold yourself accountable for the outcomes you create. Celebrate the fact that you have the power to determine your own future.
2. I learn from mistakes. Actually I don’t really even like to call them “mistakes” – my preferred definition is “lessons”. Sometimes we make choices that we look back and wish we had not made, but the reality is that you only go through those experiences because you had something that you needed to learn through that process. Learn to celebrate your ‘lessons’ and absorb what those experiences are trying to teach you so that you do not have to experience them over and over again.
3. I embrace change. We must learn to accept that life is a series of changes. NOTHING stays the same…and you can make the decision to accept that it is a good thing! Instead of worrying about what is to come in the future, focus on the present moment – and prepare yourself to adapt to whatever circumstances come your way.
4. I listen to feedback. Sometimes it is hard for us to let go of our ego and stay open to the idea that there are areas of our life that we can improve. When you are humble enough to askAsk for feedback, you give yourself an opportunity to enhance your performance and show others that you respect their point of view. Allowing yourself to receive feedback from others also allows you to grow faster than you would on your own. The input that you receive can translate into action that multiplies your life’s results.
5. I give generously. The act of sharing your blessings makes you more powerful and joyful. Joy is a vibration that attracts more experiences, people and situations to be joyful about! You can give generously by doing a variety of things – volunteer in your community, speak kindly to people that you encounter today, smile at strangers. Do things not because you have to, but because it is a nice thing to do.
6. I understand my potential. You can achieve amazing results when you put your mind to it. Feel excited about reaching your true potential and re-cognize that you can do anything that you put your mind to doing.
7. I connect with others. People are one of our greatest resources. Not only can our relationships support us they can also provide us amazing opportunities that we might not encounter on our own. Surround yourself with loving and encouraging family and friends. Participate actively in your community. Join a club with members who share your interests, host dinner parties or game nights – simply make the time to share and create precious memories with others.
8. I dream big. There is no desire that you can have that is too big for you to achieve. If you believe in your vision strongly enough and stay focused…you can achieve whatever goal that you may have! Convert your wish list to a ‘to do list’! Set demanding but attainable goals for yourself so that you can achieve your goals step by step.
9. I count my blessings. Gratitude is an expansive energy! As you immerse yourself in deep gratitude you expand the things in your life and attract more things that match your vibration. Take time on a daily basis to list at least 3-5 things that you are grateful for. These don’t have to be huge- earth shattering thing…they can be items such as having a good meal to eat, warm socks, or a hug from your child. Expressing your appreciation reminds you of how rich you are.
10. I practice forgiveness. Lighten your load by clearing away any resentment you’re holding onto from the past. Set reasonable boundaries while you respond with compassion when others disappoint you. Most Importantly..Don’t Forget To Forgive Yourself Too!
11. I leverage my strengths. You have your own individual strengths that make you powerful and unique. There is something that you can do and something that you add to the planet…that ONLY YOU CAN BRING! Take the time to figure out what you’re good at and what you want to do. Let that knowledge guide your choices of what you want to do in life.
12. I recognize opportunities. Stay open and alert to promising openings and opportunities. Everything that you desire that you don’t currently have is outside of your current comfort zone, o don’t be afraid to take stay open to new things!
An positive attitude about life increases your happiness and productivity. Be willing to release old mindsets and beliefs that are not serving you.
There is a quote by Albert Einstein that says,
[bctt tweet=” ‘We Cannot Solve a Problem With the Same Mind that Created It’ – Albert Einstein”]
In other words your must renew your mind with a different mindset in order to achieve a result that is different from what you currently have.
Start today. You’ll be glad you did!
Like What You Read?
—> Download Your FREE Checklist 12 Empowering Beliefs to Live By Today
—> Tweet This Awesome Quote to Your Followers [bctt tweet=” ‘We Cannot Solve a Problem With the Same Mind that Created It’ – Albert Einstein”]
Join our Exclusive Facebook Community and get support for releasing limiting beliefs, so you can step into your purpose, live your passion and fully enjoy life!